Once the builders have left and the construction work is finally complete, your house can be left looking an absolute mess! What’s the solution? A once-off after-construction cleaning service. When you hire Clean4U, you’re guaranteed an amazing construction clean up service. But you may be wondering what exactly is included in an after-building work cleaning.
Every job we complete is completely bespoke and unique to our clients’ needs, however here’s a general idea of what our after-builders clean-up services can include:
- Complete dusting of every corner and surface
- Grouting dust removed from newly-tiled area
- Clean window sills, door sills and window ledges
- Clean windows inside/outside, frames and sills
- All labels removed from new bathroom surfaces, windows, toilets and kitchen
- Vacuum and mop tiled floors
- Special care taken of new marble or wooden floors, according to the instructions from your supplier
- Clean all skirting boards
- Wipe tops of the doors, mouldings, handles and trim throughout
- Hoover excess dust and sawdust from all cupboards inside and out
- Clean and polish all wood, chrome, mirror and stainless steel finishes
- Clean showers, tubs, basins and toilets inside and out
- Rinse all porcelain surfaces and polish
- Wipe tops of all electrical outlet covers and light switches
- Hoover out all heating/cooling ducts
- Hoover carpeted areas
- Gently wipe light fixtures
- Sweep or hoover concrete floors and driveways.
What do you need to do to arrange an after-builders house clean?
We ask you to make sure the builder has cleaned up any paint spills, plaster, silicon, residues or concrete deposits, in addition to removing all builders’ rubble before our team comes in to clean. For the best cleaning service possible, it’s best to organise our team to clean 4 or 5 days after the builders have left. This gives the dust plenty of time to settle and allows our cleaners to do a thorough clean, without the need to repeat due to more dust settling.
Post Construction Cleaning For All Needs
Whether you have just completed a once-off additional build to your own home, are a construction company that has completed a development project or you have a commercial building that needs a complete clean, our professional and experienced cleaning team can help. We provide full cleaning solutions for all our clients post-construction cleaning in Dublin needs.