Fair Use and Usage Policy
These provisions, along with other legal documents are governing your use of this Website. By using Clean4u Website, located at www.clean4u.ie, it’s Content, Software and/or Services, You hereby find the Terms of Service reasonable, and fully accept them. If you do not accept the Terms of Service of use, or find them unreasonable, please stop using Clean4u Website, Content, Software and/or Services.
Clean4u Subscription Services
Subscriptions are proprietary software solutions of Clean4u that are offered exclusively throughout the Clean4u Website. Purchasing is to be concluded once a payment has been submitted by the User.
Basic Usage Principles
These Basic Usage Guidelines shall help the Users as well the Service in acquiring and providing of smooth service-related experiences. The Users which have purchased a Subscription Plan from Clean4u agree to the following conditions:
- The User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system network used with Clean4u
- The User shall abstain from tampering, reverse-engineering, making non-authorized variations, permutations or modifications of the operational proprietary software of the Service, or try to gain unauthorized access to the Service’s database
- The User shall abstain from modifying with the intention of disabling the operational software of Clean4u, with possibility of damaging the integrity, security or performance of the provided Services for his/her own or other Users
- The User shall not use the gained information from the forecasts or analytic outputs that are the product of the operational software proprietary to Clean4u for any other than personal purpose. This means that the accessed materials from other than publicly supported interfaces shall not be published or disclosed to any mediums by the User, nor shall the User set up automated processes for such disclosure
- The User shall abstain from soliciting other Users for commercial purposes via Clean4u’s Service
- The User shall not use the Service’s information database to make any unsolicited contact, whether for private or business purposes
- The User shall present himself/herself authentically, and shall abstain from any misrepresentation of himself/herself whatsoever
- The User shall abstain from infiltration or violation of privacy of other Users or any third-party using the information provided by the Clean4u Service
- The User shall abstain from using the provided Services for any illegal purpose as recognized by the applicable law
- The User shall not try to stalk, harass, bully or post threats of violence against any other by using the information provided by the Clean4u Service. This restriction also applies once communicating with other Users on the Service itself, if communication protocols are to be ever opened between the Users of Clean4u
- The User shall abstain from infringing any third-party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights
- The User shall not make any unsolicited advertisements, and shall abstain from using the Clean4u platform for any type of commercial self-promotion or promotion of his/her own business
- The User shall abstain from submitting any data, content or other information via the Service’s communication protocols, provided that such protocols are opened between the Users of Clean4u, that are deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in Intercom’s discretion, or contain viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits or other similar materials, or could in other ways cause damage to the Service, other Users or any third-party
Fair Use Guidelines
This Service is for non-commercial use only. This means that any of the Basic Usage Guidelines Section applies to any acts against the restrictions for commercial use as well. Any further Usage of this Service for commercial use that has been prohibited by this Policy may be subject to the Service’s Discretional Rights. We advise our Users to respect the privacy of any identities arising out of our analysis software, and abstain from unsolicited contacting via third-party services or unsolicited marketing within the Light HQ Service itself.
The Service is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Any infringement of the purpose of this Service may be subject to further inquiries by the Clean4u Service and its Discretional rights, as described in the Discretional Rights section of our Terms of Service