These Terms may contain references from Clean4u’s Terms of Service or other documents you have expressed consent to
References in these Documents to:
“Service”, “Website”, “Clean4u”, “We” or “Us” mean Clean4u.ie, owned and operated by (Sole trader );
“You”, “Your” and “User” means a natural person with ability to perform acts in law, conducting business activity or in other way holding the right, regulated by national provisions, to participate in the Service, if necessary;
- The Service
Clean4u.ie, hereinafter referred to as: “We”, “Us”, “Service” or “Website” is operated by or on behalf of sole trader, situated at Block C3, ACE Enterprise park, Bawnogue Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22 , Irelalnd, thereinafter referred to as: “We”, “Us” or “Company”. If you place an order through the Website, upon order confirmation you have entered into an agreement, which shall be executed by sole trader, and further governed by these Terms of Service.
- Cookies and their Usage
- Cookies are most commonly used while owning and operating a Website. Cookies which are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer, used solely to improve your user This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality.
- User Control Regarding Cookies
- Different Website browsers have different possibilities of disabling cookies. If you opt for disabling cookies on your static or mobile device, we recommend to visit your preferred Web Browser’s „Help“ Section. Please note that disabling cookies may have an effect on your user experience, as they are used to provide you with features and functionalities, which do store some information on your native preferred browser.
- In certain aspect of usage, Users are given the opportunity to opt-out of having their personal information used for certain purposes. Firstly and as stated in the introductory clauses, all further usage of your personal information is subject to your further consent. You therefore have the choice of denying us access or not providing us this information. Secondly, you may manually change the preferences of the range of use of personal information manually (if allowed) or directly contact via e-mail, post or telephone number, or by using our Online Support service located on our Website.
- Native and Third-Party Cookies
- Native Cookies
- Third-Party Cookies
- Targeted Advertisements
- Social Media Buttons
We further may use social media buttons or plugins from third-party Services, which allow Users to connect with third-party social networks and platofrms. In order for the login information to be remembered on your native Browser, cookies will store your login information locally, in order to not have to login every time you choose to share content from Clean4u to third-party Services.
- Your Privacy, Security and Fair Information Practices
- Protections we put in Place
Clean4u takes security very seriously. That is why industry-standard Encryption technology is utilized to safely store your personal information. Clean4u follows accepted industry standards during the process of submission, transmission and acceptation of personal information.
- Risks of being online
No method of preventing breaches like cyber-attacks so far is 100% accurate, but we are committed in caring for the information you share with us in the best way possible. All of our employees are kept up to date in regards of privacy practices. Personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions in regards to our Security protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us, using the contact information provided on the Clean4u website.
- Fair Information Practices
This service, as a legal person bound by ethics and etiquette, will disclose any security breaches which might occur on this website in the case such breach does occur and our Staff acquires knowledge of it no later than 72 hours after becoming aware of such occurence. Users registered and all other possibly affected parties shall be notified via the information provided on this Website.
- Control under the GDPR Regulation
The Service does not have a Data Protection officer, nor is required to do so as of the date that the GDPR Regulation enters into full force and effect. The Service does not collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data that may uniquely identify you for any purpose whatsoever. The Service does not collect personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences or related security measures for any purpose whatsoever.
- Disclosure on certain collectors of Personal Data
- In light of the new Privacy Regulations, the Service hereby discloses and and all linked or connected services that may provide the Service with data about you. In certain aspects of usage, you may opt out of any of these pre-set settings, in order to have control over which service provides which information. The Tables listed above are to provide you with information regarding possible services that might use your Personal Data while using Clean4u
- Collectors of Personal data may transfer the following data to be used by the Service:
- Third Party Services used to gather certain User Data on you. For more information, please see the table below:
|#:||Name of Service and Website:||Company Name and Place of Establishment:||Company‘ Documents concerning User Privacy:||Purpose of this Service in connection to this Website:|